What you needs
- Cut the bananas into 1/4 inch slices (I like to make slices on a diagonal bias so they’re a little bit longer than circles).
- One at a time, dip the banana slices into the batter, coating all over, shaking off the excess batter into the bowl and place on a buttered griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Serve with desired accompaniments.
- *Do not serve with honey for children under 12 months for allergy reasons.
The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!